Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

***Some Input on My Site Please!

Hello everybody. Some of you all may know me because I've worked with some of you to do cubecart work :). Anyway, I just wanted some general imput about my site, your first impressions, things I should improve, etc. Right now I have about 6 new mods I need to package up and send out, and I have a TON of work with no installation guides or readme's yet so those should be on soon if you don't think I have much of a product variety at the moment.

My site can be found here :)

I gave it a new look, tell me what you think.

Guest twisted

As a competing designer, I am hesitant about responding as it may come across as dissing the competition...but that is not my intention.

Your site is attractive, although I am not a fan of the pale grey background.

I feel that you still have a lot of the default cubecart look/layout.

Your skins seem to be little more than colored table header graphics...yes, just like my basic skins...but perhaps it would be better if your skins could also include a new graphic to replace the default cubecart header background and tabs.

Please remember, my intention is constructive criticism...not putting down the competition.

I wish you well with your store.

:)

Thanks Twisted thats exactly what I'm looking for. Yes I know my skins only change table images, but I can very easily include a new header bar and other customized stuff all for the same price as well :P