Firefox & Latest Products Jumbled

Guest sharpmac

Guest sharpmac

Greetings, I'm new to the forums and have used them to help customize my current cart up to this point.

However I have a issue with Firefox and the Latest Products on the main page of the cart.

My client wishes massive images to be displayed one on top of the other, just like in the normal cart. But there is a CSS issue with Firefox preventing the images from displaying correctly.

http://ikandigraphics.com/cubecart/index.php - view in Firefox for full effect (IE seems to grasp a slight bit of the concept, but still not perfect)

I am looking for the file that controls the display of that. I have searched through the entire Cube Cart directory using Notepad++ only to hit hundreds of references and dead-ends.

Thank you for any help you might be able to provide in this issue.

ps. the cart is not finished and many things may not work properly, I am aware of them so go easy on all the glitches :rolleyes:

thank you all again, these forums are amazing and I cant wait until I am out of deadline to test all the cool code tricks found within here.

Guest Brivtech

Latest products is part of the index (content) page.

So, to change the formatting for Latest Products, you need this file:

/skins/Skin_Name/styleTemplates/content/index.tpl

You'll see a section of code between:

<!-- BEGIN: latest_prods -->

and

<!-- END: latest_prods -->

Guest sharpmac

Thank you very much!

I had also found "Add Description to Latest Products" on cubecartforums.org which at least pointed me in the right direction as well as gave me a handy little mod to add. I'm glad to know that the support forums for this are quick in response, so I look froward to being a part of this community with what knowledge I have to offer.