Sort Product Options

Hi,

I want to ask, if its possible by a standard cubecart installation, to provide the possibility for users to sort products by name, code, price etc.

Or is there a module wich can help me out with it? I wasn´t able to find anything about this on google or an mod-sites, but I guess many people need something like this.

thanks for any help,

Marc

yeah most wont even know to do it

as the Up and down arrow icons dont appear unless you click the name or prce table header text on a category page

but we also get the the silly drop down to sort by on a category page

I long for the days when Sir Williams product sort mod was king...

CCv4 has bastardized it...

also sorting shouldnt refresh the page but it does and adds a string at the end of the URL which could mean search engine problems

why isnt Devillion using more AJAX.... huh?

cmon brooky get a clue as to how real SEO works...

Hi,

Does anyone know how to sort 'product options' - even just being able to adjust the order manually would be nice!

I have a list which goes something like:

1R

2R2

3R3

10R

22R

1k2

1k5

but in the 'product options' drop-down box on the site the order is different ie. 1k, 1R etc

All I want to be able to do is change the order or even turn-off the auto sort feature which appears to be going on in the background?

Any ideas!

Thanks..

Guest estelle

CubeCart doesn't currently give you control over the sort order of your product options. But there is a commercial mod available, search for 'Sort Product Options' over at cubecartforums.org. If you have any questions please ask them over there as third party products cannot be discussed in these forums :on2long: