Missing a category..

Guest retsamradassaT

Guest retsamradassaT

I was adding images to my Shop categories, after adding them, one of my category from my Shop Category is missing. I don't know where it is, but it's still there, because the link is still there, but it is not showing.

At the left side, it shows West Ladder, and at the bottom of that, it is suppose to show "West Non Ladder", but it's not there. Can't even find it in the admin control panel anymore, so I don't know what to do next. But the link to West Non Ladder is: http://clan-sok.com/d2/index.php?_a=viewCat&catId=3

I just need to get that to show on the left hand side (shop category).

Guest retsamradassaT

Okay, I think I figured out how to reproduce this problem. I made another category, then added sub-categories into it. Then, I uploaded an images to one of the sub-category, then added another images to another sub-category, and then things starts to mess up here. The whole entire category would be removed, but if you are able to link yourself to the missing category, you would see your second uploaded images appearing at the very bottom of the page instead of where it should be.