Product Options that talk to each other

Guest mrego

Hi

Is it possible to have a style drop down and a size drop down for my products, and what you choose in the style drop down, informs what is available to choose in the size drop down?

eg - T-shirt A comes in Style Fuzzy and Style Sharp... first dropdown option has "Fuzzy" and "Sharp" - picking "Fuzzy" now allows me to see all the sizes available... let's say S, M, L are all thats left. But choosing "Sharp" shows there is only L and XL available!

of course it would be awesome if this worked either way... you werent forced to pick style first.

and it would be even better if this could talk to stock levels.

ive looked around and cant find anything. anyone know of a mod?

thanks a bunch

Guest estelle

Just to clarify - my third party mod 'Stock Levels for Product Options' DOESN'T allow your product options to be 'chained', i.e. it doesn't allow customers to first select the size before the colours are listed, then they can select a colour.

However it does allow you to keep track of stock levels of each size/colour/etc, and you can stop customers from purchasing a size/colour/etc that is sold out. With this mod, product options that are sold out will be removed from the list of selections where possible. Since the drop down selections are not chained there may be some times when a colour is sold out in a particular size but is available in other sizes, and so in these cases an error message is displayed and the customer cannot purchase the item.

For full information please go to cubecartforums.org, because third party mods cannot be discussed in these forums.