PayPal Pro shipping addresses not showing up half the time

tomoharu

I saw the fix for this problem for CC3: http://forums.cubecart.com/index.php?showtopic=16829 but am I alone in having this problem running V4? I used PPPro on a different cart prior to this month and all was fine with the addresses being carried over, but now, apparently when the customer uses a credit card, the address info is not carried into PayPal from the store. This wouldn't be such a big deal except that it makes printing PayPal shipping labels much easier and faster.

• 2 weeks later...

Thought this would fix itself once I got the newer version of CC in, but it still does this. Kind-of renders seller protection useless when there is no address.

Anyone have any ideas or am I the lucky one and This Only Happens To Me? I'll spin some straw into gold for you...or something like that.

Guest onlyespadrilles

I have noticed this happening too. Perhaps CubeCart doesn't pass the address to PayPal?

My work around is to use the print label facility in CubeCart. Although, grateful if anyone knows of a fix?