Problem with tax

Guest JIK

I am running cc3 (my host can't run cc4 - no zend or ioncube so I am stuck with cc3)

I have my store set to include tax in prices, which it does correctly. However, the order shows after the subtotal, a line which says "TAX: 0.00".

Can some explain to me how the "include tax in prices" works? If I list an item which is priced at $1.00 and there is 5% tax applicable to that item, do I put the price on the product as $1.05 or $1.00. I want the product prices displayed in my store to include tax.

Or: How do I get rid of this "TAX: 0.00" line in the order, or get it to show how much tax has been included.

Which php file can I edit? What line?

Anyone?

Guest estelle

@JIK - CubeCart 3 doesn't support tax inclusive prices.

1. You could switch to CubeCart 4.

2. Or there is a third party mod that you can purchase for CubeCart 3 called 'UK/EU/AU Taxation'. If you want this third party mod please search cubecartforums.org or in Google. Third party mods cannot be discussed in these forums so if you have any questions please ask over at cubecartforums.org.