USPS error Step 4

Guest yahgie

Hi guys.

Recently I have started using cube cart 3. I setup my USPS account, called them, got my user id and password, and set my account to active. I typed my information in to USPS shipment setup and enabled debugging mode on on the USPS shipping module. When a user picks their product, registers, on step 4, i get that error. The user can click continue to pay through paypal and everything goes through.

I tried disabling debugging mode on USPS shipment module and instead of the error on the picture, i get a straight forward error:

"failed to add product".

Any tips?

I just cleared my browser cache, now i get the same error even while debugging is disabled on USPS module:

Request XML:<RateV3Request USERID="xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" PASSWORD="xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"><Package ID="0"><Service>EXPRESS</Service><ZipOrigination>33321</ZipOrigination><ZipDestination>33333</ZipDestination><Pounds>0</Pounds><Ounces>4</Ounces><Container>FLAT RATE ENVELOPE</Container><Size>Regular</Size></Package></RateV3Request>

Return XML:<?xml version="1.0"?>

<RateV3Response><Package ID="0"><Error><Number>-2147219433</Number><Source>DomesticRatesV3:clsRateV3.IDSErrorsFound:clsRateV3.CreateSinglePostage- MailType 1 GetRates non-priority mail;RateEngineV3.ProcessRequest</Source><Description>Destination ZIP Code is invalid.</Description><HelpFile></HelpFile><HelpContext>1000440</HelpContext></Error></Package></RateV3Response>

Failed to add the package

Very Strange. I verified that the user name and password are typed correctly also.

I'm running CubeCart 3.0.17 with php5.2.6, Apache/2.2.9 and mysql5.0.67 hosted on HostMonster.com on a Unix Server with CPanel.

Hope this helps,

Thanks in advance.

Hi guys.

Recently I have started using cube cart 3. I setup my USPS account, called them, got my user id and password, and set my account to active. I typed my information in to USPS shipment setup and enabled debugging mode on on the USPS shipping module. When a user picks their product, registers, on step 4, i get that error. The user can click continue to pay through paypal and everything goes through.

I tried disabling debugging mode on USPS shipment module and instead of the error on the picture, i get a straight forward error:

"failed to add product".

Any tips?

I've just tried again and now all i get is:

"Failed to add the product".

USPS is enabled and configured. Debugging on USPS is disabled.

Any Ideas?

Thanks.

I just cleared my browser cache, now i get the same error even while debugging is disabled on USPS module:

Request XML:<RateV3Request USERID="xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" PASSWORD="xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"><Package ID="0"><Service>EXPRESS</Service><ZipOrigination>33321</ZipOrigination><ZipDestination>33333</ZipDestination><Pounds>0</Pounds><Ounces>4</Ounces><Container>FLAT RATE ENVELOPE</Container><Size>Regular</Size></Package></RateV3Request>

<RateV3Response><Package ID="0"><Error><Number>-2147219433</Number><Source>DomesticRatesV3:clsRateV3.IDSErrorsFound:clsRateV3.CreateSinglePostage- MailType 1 GetRates non-priority mail;RateEngineV3.ProcessRequest</Source><Description>Destination ZIP Code is invalid.</Description><HelpFile></HelpFile><HelpContext>1000440</HelpContext></Error></Package></RateV3Response>

Very Strange. I verified that the user name and password are typed correctly also.

I'm running CubeCart 3.0.17 with php5.2.6, Apache/2.2.9 and mysql5.0.67 hosted on HostMonster.com on a Unix Server with CPanel.

Hope this helps,

Thanks in advance.

Hi guys.

"failed to add product".

Any tips?

Just found this

http://forums.cubecart.com/index.php?showtopic=28196

I guess I'm going to try it and see if it works.

Any Ideas?

Thanks.

Hope this helps,

Thanks in advance.

Hi guys.

"failed to add product".

Any tips?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys, I have finally fixed my problem. I have tried the fix that I have mentioned above and that work partially. The reason why I was getting the error was because all my test users were registered in my store with bogus zip codes therefore USPS said " f u " and replied with errors. Once I've corrected my test users with a valid zip code. BAM! Orders went through.

Heh, even if you read my postings above and carefully read the error messages "ZipOrigination 33333", right in my face, never bothered to read it carefully, stupid me. O well, checkout my website in progress

www.yahgie.com

Just found this

http://forums.cubecart.com/index.php?showtopic=28196

I guess I'm going to try it and see if it works.

Any Ideas?

Thanks.

Hope this helps,

Thanks in advance.

Hi guys.

"failed to add product".

Any tips?