Warning: Write failed/ unable to access admin?

Guest lolichka

Guest lolichka

Hi folks,

I was happily uploading content to my site and when admin logged me out I now have the following erros at my loging admin page:

Note- I can still see the usual login page asking me to log in boxes etc just these messages below!

------------------------------

Warning: Unknown(): write failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(): Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

AFTER I have logged in using my username/password I receive:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /store/admin/login.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------

I'm at a complete loss to understand why this is happening and think it's bollocks to be honest given I have not changed any of my passwords nor permission settings server/client side.

If anyone can offer me some suggestions on why this has happened out of the blue that would be appreciated. Do you think it is from my hosts end or something gone askew with the database?

Warm Regards

Lolla

Guest lolichka

check your webspace quota from your hosting console (cPanel or other)

to see if you have maxed out your webspace

Also delete your cookies and your cache from your browser and see if you can login to your stores admin then

Hi, Thanks for the reply. I did all of that as my elimination route - it turns out that something went askew at my hosting providers end with my permissions not anything to do with my end - phew! (not that they are admitting to it but that seems to be the problem). :)