Admin / OrderBuilder / Customer ID

Guest xalireza

Guest xalireza

well thats not really helpful, informative or particularly interesting... :)

thas section make so slow in opening orders page! because there are about 1000 customers in my list and it have to load all customers each time i want to see new order.

i hope you understand from my english. :)

I have to say that I completely agree. I have over 3700 customers in my database, and to have the WHOLE LIST load into my browser every time I want to look at an order, mark it as shipped and completed, print a picking ticket --- it takes about 10 seconds for every page load!

I understand that the reason for the drop down box is to give us the ability to assign an order to a different customer, but there has to be a way to accomplish this without slowing down every other use of the viewOrder page. Maybe some of that AJAX magic that's supposed to speed things up?

I seem to recall filing a bug report on this months ago, but I don't think it's ever been properly addressed.

---------- EDIT ---------------------

I just upgraded to the new 4.3.0 version and this problem is now fixed.

Guest xalireza

i use 4.2.3 and i dont want to upgrade to 4.3 and i dont want to load all customers when i want to see to a new order.

what i can do?

nothing? :-O

i wonder why i must to copy an order from some customer to another one?

Guest xalireza

i don't like tu upgrade right now. i have changed many things in skins and back end!

i don't have time to change every thing again now.

i just want to keep old version and without that option in order page!

Please some body help me.. i'm ready to pay too...

I would suspect that the fix for this issue was in the /admin/sources/orders/orderBuilder.inc.php file.

If you haven't edited it, you may be able to fix the problem by simply uploading that file from the 4.3.0 distribution. However, make sure to have a copy of your current file just in case it doesn't work.

Guest xalireza

I would suspect that the fix for this issue was in the /admin/sources/orders/orderBuilder.inc.php file.

If you haven't edited it, you may be able to fix the problem by simply uploading that file from the 4.3.0 distribution. However, make sure to have a copy of your current file just in case it doesn't work.

:):yeahhh::yeahhh::yeahhh::yeahhh::yeahhh::yeahhh::yeahhh::yeahhh::yeahhh::yeahhh:

Thank YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU