Cube Cart question

Guest DvineD-NO

Guest DvineD-NO

Just a quick question. Is cubecart used for selling your own products or can it be set up so products can be put on there to be sold from an affiliate were i dont have to order the product and send it out to a customer ???

Yes

See the cubecartforums.org about bulk import or bulk product mods

as with an affiliate or vendor you can usually get a csv or comma separated value data file you can use with some judicious

modification and prep it for use witih cubeCart

removing columns supplied by the affiliate feed or adding neccessary cubecart columns

and injecting it with a single click into the store

and if the affiliate supplies you with a feed that contains the URLs to the product photos

a bulk import mod would be able to grab those as well and save them to your stores images/uploads folder and generate thumbs.

hope this helps you find what you need

Kinetic

Guest DvineD-NO

Thanks for the fast reply. im intrested in selling goods online but i dont want a room full of products. Im into web design etc but i want to make some extra cash if things work out ill buy extra stuff like a proper license maybe im just doing my research. Plus i havnt got any work so im stuck at home thinking ;)