Help Needed With Zips

Guest arty

Really new to cubecarts so wonder if anyone could give me some help please..i want to upload zip files for download upon payment but i cannot seem to find any facility for uploading zips to the shop..does anyone know if this is possible?and how to do it in simple terms as im not very comp savvy

Or use my favorite WSFTP PRo by Ipswitch

in any event you need to have a FTP client program to upload zip fuiles to a downloads folder you make on the same level as your site root so the downloads are only accessible from within the cubecart system

then give cubecart the path to the file

/home/yourAcctName/downloads/mycoolfile.zip

You can always google FTPing and different ftp clients

Kinetic

Thanks so much Kinetic will try this later on it sounds simple and i already have a couple of ftp clients and have already made a downloads folder so should be a simple case of uploading them to there..will get back to you later today

Or use my favorite WSFTP PRo by Ipswitch

in any event you need to have a FTP client program to upload zip fuiles to a downloads folder you make on the same level as your site root so the downloads are only accessible from within the cubecart system

then give cubecart the path to the file

/home/yourAcctName/downloads/mycoolfile.zip

You can always google FTPing and different ftp clients

Kinetic