Google Conversion Tracking

Guest johnnycocktail

Guest johnnycocktail

Did anyone resolve the issue of where to place the code from google analytics, so you can have conversion tracking enabled?

would really like to use this, hard to market without it..

Thanks

PaulR

CubeCart 4 has google analytics built in you simply need to place your id number from google int he field provided in General settings and make sure you set your google analytics acct to use the new ga.js method not the legacy urchin

We are using this method in all of my v4 clients and all of them are tracking data properly...

Guest johnnycocktail

CubeCart 4 has google analytics built in you simply need to place your id number from google int he field provided in General settings and make sure you set your google analytics acct to use the new ga.js method not the legacy urchin

We are using this method in all of my v4 clients and all of them are tracking data properly...

i have CC4,yes it does and works fine, what i need to see is the conversion tracking, so when an item is sold it shows you the path that the customer took to make the sale, ie whether the sale came from adwords or just a organic search etc etc.. you need to put code onto the "thank you" page.. but as CC4 works with templates etc, i dont know where the code goes..

Thanks

PaulR