Pay Pal Help Please

Hello,

Im really hoping that there is some one here that can help me. IM DESPERATE!

I have been going round and round for hours following links and threads etc. Im getting nowhere.

All i want is to enable my customers to pay through pay pal. I did get it working, but when i clicked on return to Site it stated my order had failed, so i followed threads on here as to correct that, now i cant even get to the POS. with out an error coming up. : - Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE, expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or T_NUM_STRING in /home/buybard/public_html/modules/gateway/PayPal/transfer.inc.php on line 122

Now im completly stumped... please please some one help me.

Many Thank yous in advance.

Amy

Visit the line before and remove the "; from on the end.

I cant find that? Im getting really desprate now. My hosting company has now gone on thier holidays! I really dont know what to do? If no one knows how to fix this, does anyone know of a temporary payment option (online).

Again any help is very gratefully recived. Please some one help me. I know i sound like a moaning woman... but as a first woman in business with no males to be seen...... I NEED SOME HELP! (Im Using V3)

Thank you

Amy

(The Buy Bar)