Order Failed

Hoping someone can help me.

I've set everything up but it doesn't seem to be working correctly. My site is www.thebitzstop.co.uk/shop.

When going through checkout, I can add stuff to the cart, go through checkout and the pay for the item through Paypal. The payment is sent fine, but when going to the confirmation page it says that the order has failed and that I can try again. I get an email saying that the order has been made, and an email from paypal saying I have the money. Also the order appears in my admin panel but the stock is not removed from the amount.

Probably something simple but I can't work out what is wrong.

• 8 months later...

THIS is my EXACT same Problem right now. Add stuff to the cart, Pay through Paypal..get Redirected ok back to my site, get payment confirmations through both emails that the Money has gone through..and I get this message:

Sorry, your order failed!

You can attempt to purchase your basket contents again below:

Please, please, please someone throw me a bone of advice! Thanks so much :rolleyes:

If the store was installed via cPanel/Fantasico, then the store URL will not contain "www." This means cookies against domain.com are different to www.domain.com

This screws up the PayPal system, as the return URL will be the one stored in the store config.

Edit

/includes/global.inc.php

change;

$glob['storeURL' ] = 'http://yourstoreurl.co.uk' ;

to

$glob['storeURL' ] = 'http://www.yourstoreurl.co.uk' ;

If you did a manual install, this shouldn't need doing.

If this fixes the problem, then there is a .htaccess fix to force www (or you can lose the www - its actually depreciated)