Fix for PayPal Standard & IPN

Guest MCB Web Design

Guest MCB Web Design

Hi,

I've noticed the last few times I've installed the latest version of CubeCart 3 (3.0.18) that I've had to perform a slight code fix in one of the PayPal Standard & IPN files. I've attached the updated file, which fixes the error when trying to use PayPal Standard & IPN as the default payment gateway.

Alternatively, simply remove the right-angled bracket and semi-colon from the end of line 118.

Regards.

transfer.inc.php

• 2 months later...

Guest saortv

Hi,

I've noticed the last few times I've installed the latest version of CubeCart 3 (3.0.18) that I've had to perform a slight code fix in one of the PayPal Standard & IPN files. I've attached the updated file, which fixes the error when trying to use PayPal Standard & IPN as the default payment gateway.

Alternatively, simply remove the right-angled bracket and semi-colon from the end of line 118.

Regards.

thanks..this was driving me nuts

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

just tried using this one on my installation of CubeCart 3. 19

didnt work

i still see

Error: No payment gateway variable is set!

once payment is complete and browser is forwarding back to store

• 2 weeks later...

I have a client that is running 3.0.17and they are reporting the same error as above:

Error: no payment gateway variable set.

This is received when Paypal standard is going back to cubecart after the successfull completion of a payment.

Anyone have any idea how to fix this?

i have a fix for it

and it works great

i reverted to an earlier version of CC

and it has no problems

Aside from that, i have been searching for a month or more with NO FIX for this problem

The powers that be only work on fixing problems with major payment processors.

Nobody uses PayPal, it's such an insignificant little company why should the developers waste their time on something like this.

I actually paid for support, asked about this and was told to look on the forum.

Paid the $40 or so to be told to look here. Now wasn't that something?

so i just clicked the notification link in the email i got from this thread

great news i though

well

before i actually got to this page

i got another screen instead and it said:

Important Notice

Our sales/support staff may not frequent these forums regularly and thus you may or may not get an official response here.

If you have a sales or technical support question, our staff can be contacted directly via our support ticket helpdesk. We will then reply back to you at the first possible opportunity.

really? Has it gotten that bad around here?

i did a google search and found a thread i started under a different name almost 4 years ago

i bumped it up 7 times over the following 4 months

I even linked to it from many different areas

would you believe the only reply that came was to open a support ticket??

And that reply came well more then 7 months AFTER i started the thread

So Pete.. tell us

how was that $40 lap dance you just got? Was it worth it?

• 2 months later...
Guest dkcustoms

Hi,

Regards.

hello,

im having a problem with the same file when i use the PayPal Express Checkout and click continue i get:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method SOAP_Fault::getAck() in shop/modules/gateway/ExpressCheckout/transfer.inc.php on line 104

how can i fix this, can you help please ?

many thanks