write review error

Guest defeyter

Guest defeyter

Hi,

When someone wants to write a review on my site, I get the following error:

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/XXXX/public_html/karategi/estore/includes/content/viewProd.inc.php:1) in /home/XXXX/public_html/karategi/estore/includes/functions.inc.php on line 722

Warning: session_regenerate_id() [function.session-regenerate-id]: Cannot regenerate session id - headers already sent in /home/XXXX/public_html/karategi/estore/includes/functions.inc.php on line 723

MySQL Error Occurred

Error Message:

1062: Duplicate entry 'fe4aedd6d21bf39652a2485be9bd24ad' for key 1

SQL:

INSERT INTO CubeCart_SpamBot (`uniqueId`,`time`,`spamCode`,`userIp`) VALUES ('fe4aedd6d21bf39652a2485be9bd24ad','12323

Anybody knows how to fix this?

Using 4.3

Thanks,

Chris

EDIT:--> I disabled the Recaptcha and the error is gone. So it has something to do with this. Maybe my upgrade from 4.2.3 to 4.3 has something to do with it.

• 1 month later...
Guest ebbinger_413

I am also having the same problem and have tried to search the internet for solutions but this old post was the only thing I found.

I had cubecart v3 installed, not sure of exact version, and just recently purchased the latest version and upgraded following their instructions. Everything was working fine and then I installed a tab mod from the following site: <<Removed>>

The mod works great except for when I try to submit a review it gives me the following error:

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/admin/public_html/includes/content/viewProd.inc.php:1) in /home/admin/public_html/includes/functions.inc.php on line 722

Warning: session_regenerate_id() [function.session-regenerate-id]: Cannot regenerate session id - headers already sent in /home/admin/public_html/includes/functions.inc.php on line 723

MySQL Error Occurred

Error Message:

1062: Duplicate entry '3dd86505957ca0a6814ee2b47aecf432' for key 1

SQL:

INSERT INTO CubeCart_SpamBot (`uniqueId`,`time`,`spamCode`,`userIp`) VALUES ('3dd86505957ca0a6814ee2b47aecf432','1235434581','4ORYS','70.92.74.242');

The same as defeyter. Only reason I am posting in here is to hopefully shed some light on the problem so that it can be solved for me and defeyter, if it hasn't already. Now I don't think it has anything to do with the mod I installed as it didn't mess with the code from the review system, I checked that already. And i'm guessing that defeyter doesn't have the mod installed.

If it ends up being the mod, I will contact their support and post the solution here.

Thank you

Edited by ebbinger_413
Third-party site link removed, please read the forum rules. Thanks.

Guest ebbinger_413

Nevermind, nobody wants to answer. I was able to solve the problem. For me it had to do with the tabs mod that was installed. Even though the mod was installed properly i talked to the guy who made the mod and he said that actual code was never meant to be run inside the tabs, even though he was the one that inserted the review code into the tab. Either way, it was causing the error. Once i got rid of the mod it worked perfect.

Now, in regards to defeyter i would recommend maybe downloading that mod and reading the instructions and replace the files that he tells you to edit with the original ones. See if that works, as i did not do anything with the database, users, or passwords so it was a problem with an actual file for me.

Below is a link to his mod readme, as the mod itself you would have to purchase for 24.95 if you wanted the readme.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M1VEQ16Q