Admin Received Emails

Guest Invex09

Guest Invex09

Basically, my client only uses credit cart as only form of payment, so she doesn't like getting an email before the actual payment is completed. She can live with this, but she obviously only wants to ship completed orders. She outsources her shipping to another company, and only wants completed (paid orders where credit card has already checked out) order receipts to be emailed to her shipping company. It has happened where people click pay with credit card and then don't finish ordering. Thus, she only wants paid order receipts emailed on to her shipping company. She uses authorize.net and when authorize.net verifies credit card and makes transaction, an order is marked 'processing.' Thus, I would like email to be sent out to store admin only when order reaches processing status.

Any help/advice/mod development (willing to pay for custom mod) would be greatly appreciated. If there are any questions, I can be reached at:

[email protected]

Again, even if an exact solution isn't out there, any suggestions on how to adjust the workflow or general advice would be great!

Thanks,

Brian

• 2 years later...

Basically, my client only uses credit cart as only form of payment, so she doesn't like getting an email before the actual payment is completed. She can live with this, but she obviously only wants to ship completed orders. She outsources her shipping to another company, and only wants completed (paid orders where credit card has already checked out) order receipts to be emailed to her shipping company. It has happened where people click pay with credit card and then don't finish ordering. Thus, she only wants paid order receipts emailed on to her shipping company. She uses authorize.net and when authorize.net verifies credit card and makes transaction, an order is marked 'processing.' Thus, I would like email to be sent out to store admin only when order reaches processing status.

Any help/advice/mod development (willing to pay for custom mod) would be greatly appreciated. If there are any questions, I can be reached at:

[email protected]

Again, even if an exact solution isn't out there, any suggestions on how to adjust the workflow or general advice would be great!

Thanks,

Brian

------------------------------

I, too, would like to see this improvement!...

I often get a "New Order No.xxxxx" when the order is NOT complete.

Right now I'm just using PayPal and I have to go there and take a peep to see if they paid. I imagine if I also had to go the Authorize.net and look it would be worth paying someone to help with a fix!

Any takers?