Problem with shipping options and home page latout. Please help.

Guest oceantamer

Guest oceantamer

I am shipping through UPS and have my CubeCart set up that way. I believe I am using version 3. I have products on my shopping cart that are somewhat large. They have to be shipped using dimensional weight instead of actual weight. This means my product weighs 15 pounds but because of the box size it has a 91 pound dimemsional weight. My customers get a shipping charges based on where they live. We are based in Florida so someone ordering from FL will get a different shipping cost than someone ordering from CA.

The problem I am having is that if a customer orders more than one product at a time they get a message saying "There is no shipping method set up for your area. Please contact us for further assistance". If that same customer orders only one product it works fine. I don't know how to fix this problem. Can someone help me or tell me if I need a different version on CubeCart.

The next problem I am having is that the discription under my products on my homepage are being covered up by the products picture below them. How do I fix this?

I have a free version of CubeCart and I think it is verson 3. Do I need to upgrade to a different version and if so, what version?