SQL and Admin problems with Install

Guest sevencyn

Guest sevencyn

Hello-

I use CC3 for my live store, but am installing the trial version of CC4 on another IP to test it before going live. I installed successfully and did some work on a custom skin. Then I tried to import my CC3 database and have run into the below problems.

When trying to access my store, I get the following error:

Error Message:

1054: Unknown column 'ip' in 'field list'

SQL:

INSERT INTO CubeCart_sessions (`sessId`,`timeStart`,`timeLast`,`customer_id`,`ip`,`browser`) VALUES ('d23955d384832a9bd4e3b7a698c83892','1233760441','1233760441',0,'71.234.199.148','Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5');

I'm hoping I just need to fix something in the table of the database in phpMyAdmin, but being a newbie, I wanted to check on how exactly to do it.

The other problem is accessing my admin for CC4 - warnings and errors are below:

Warning: require(language//config.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sevencyn/public_html/store/language/en/admin/admin_common.inc.php on line 2

Warning: require(language//config.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sevencyn/public_html/store/language/en/admin/admin_common.inc.php on line 2

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'language//config.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/sevencyn/public_html/store/language/en/admin/admin_common.inc.php on line 2

So, I checked the admin_common.inc.php file (which exists), but I'm not sure if I'm supposed to edit line 2 with the path above?

I hope I'm not in over my head. If someone could help me out, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks!