Linking site documents to products or visa-versa

Guest fightingfund

Guest fightingfund

Hi,

I am setting up my first shopfront website as a "something to do when I retire" thing. I have got as far as I have by trial and error but I think I am doing ok. What I have a problem with is setting up a link from a general information page to the relevant product/s

My URL is www.crazycraftcubby.com.au and the page I am trying to link from is site document Product description - Journaling pockets & the products are Journaling pockets. Later on down the track I would like to set up these sort of links between some pdf tutorials, that I am writing at the moment, and the relevant products as well.

I am currently using CC version 3.017 and will probably register and upgrade in the future but really want to get up and running first.

I would really appreciate it if someone could give me point to point instruction on this or point me to the right place to find it.I have looked at all the video tutorials that my site provider has but they dont cover this.

Thank you

• 2 months later...

Guest cartpauj

its quite easy actually. Just create your product then go to your store and view it. Copy the URL in your browswer to that product. Then on your site document page, highlight the text you want your customers to be able to click on then click the button that says insert/edit link. Paste the link to the product there and click ok. That's it you're done.