move contact us from bottom nav bar to side menu

Guest crunchyapple2

Guest crunchyapple2

Hi, can anyone help me, i need to move the contact us doc into the side menu and i can't find where to do this? If this isn't possible then can someone tell me how i could make a doc page and add it to the menu list - i need to be able to have a text page??

Any help greatl;y appreciated.

Thank you

Guest fandango

Well first you will need to check this out http://www.cubecartforums.org/index.php?sh...;hl=hidden+docs

And follow the instructions there.

Then

You would have to hard code the link to Contact Us into the side catagory box (catagories.tpl) you can locate it by ftp in skins/yourskin/styleTemplates/boxes/catagories.tpl

in the catagories.tpl file you will find the following code or similar depending on which skin your using:

<!-- BEGIN: categories -->

<div class="boxTitleLeft">Catagories</div>

<div class="boxContentLeft">

<ul>

<!-- BEGIN: li -->

<li class="bullet"><a href="index.php?act=viewCat&amp;catId={DATA.cat_id}" class="txtDefault">{DATA.cat_name}</a></li>

<!-- END: li -->

<!-- BEGIN: sale -->

<li class="bullet"><a href="index.php?act=viewCat&amp;catId=saleItems" class="txtDefault">{LANG_SALE_ITEMS}</a></li>

<!-- END: sale -->

</ul>

</div>

<!-- END: categories -->

Add the code in bold below and edit as required. Putting in the link to your Contact Us Page

<!-- BEGIN: categories -->

<div class="boxTitleLeft">Catagories</div>

<div class="boxContentLeft">

<ul>

<!-- BEGIN: li -->

<li class="bullet"><a href="index.php?act=viewCat&amp;catId={DATA.cat_id}" class="txtDefault">{DATA.cat_name}</a></li>

<!-- END: li -->

<!-- BEGIN: sale -->

<li class="bullet"><a href="index.php?act=viewCat&amp;catId=saleItems" class="txtDefault">{LANG_SALE_ITEMS}</a></li>

<!-- END: sale -->

<li class="bullet"><a href="yourpage.php" class="txtDefault">Contact Us</a></li>

</ul>

</div>

<!-- END: categories -->