Need help with linking

Guest Matt Jones

Guest Matt Jones

Hello everyone.

I have set up the front page of my shopping cart very simple. I manually put the product images in using html. I would like to link these pictures so that when clicked on, it would take them directly to the product info page and let them choose whether or not to buy. Here is the link: http://www.twintailclothing.com/cart

My question: When I put the product in through the back end, what is the url to that product?

Hello everyone.

I have set up the front page of my shopping cart very simple. I manually put the product images in using html. I would like to link these pictures so that when clicked on, it would take them directly to the product info page and let them choose whether or not to buy. Here is the link: http://www.twintailclothing.com/cart

My question: When I put the product in through the back end, what is the url to that product?

put the products in

then visit them from the front end...

copy the URL

edit your homepage

click the image

click the insert/edit link icon

paste the URL

Guest Matt Jones

Well, I tried that. I think the problem is bigger than that acutally (just discovered this). If you go to my page, and click on any of the links the same page always displays. Why would that be? I took out some php snippets, but they were the pesky annoying ones for choosing languages and currency. What would cause all the links to display the same page?