502 Bad Gateway Error when attempting to login to admin

Guest andocobo

Guest andocobo

Hi everyone,

I have a strange problem with cubecart - The store seems to be working okay, but i cant log into the admin section, when i try to nothing happens for a bout 30 seconds, then i get this error message:

502 - Bad Gateway

Web server received an invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy server.

The site is running on a windows based server - i've read that the problem is a server issue and i cant resolve it from my end, but the server guy tells me its an 'application issue' and asked me what the application is doing at the time the error happens and why its trying to connect to another server.

If anyone has any ideas about what might be causing this, or what cubecart is doing when i try to access the admin page that might cause this error i'd love to hear them :angry:

Thanks,

Andrew

• 5 months later...

Guest Jacob Miller

I am experiencing the same problem. After entering my admin username and password, I get the "502 Bad Gateway" error:

-----

Bad Gateway

Web server received an invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy server.

-----

Is this related to running PHP as a FastCGI extension instead of ISAPI? I found this in the knowledge base, and supposedly FastCGI (which we are running) should be fine: https://support.cubecart.com/index.php?_m=k...57&nav=0,17

Any advice would be appreciated.