V3 instalation file permission error

Hi guys

i have been trying to install v3 using file zila, uploading the files from "upload" folder into public_html as guided in the read me file.

having succesfully uploaded the files, and following the instructions within the selected domain is causing problems.

step 1 is ok, step 2 leaves me with a 'current permission' of 0755 where 'required permission' is 0777

Please make sure the following file permissions are set correctly:

File / Folder Current Permission Required Permission

images/uploads/ 0777 0777

images/uploads/thumbs/ 0777 0777

includes/global.inc.php 0777 0777

pear/tmp/ 0755 0777

on clicking '?'

i'm directed to a new window requesting operating system varification, and clicking the OS (windows) brings the following messge:

Setting File Permissions on a Windows Server

Windows servers do not require file permissions to be changed. Please progress to the next step as nothing needs to be done.

although the cubecart instalation page will not let me go further than step 2

i have tried looking in 'pear' and in the tmp folder there is an IE index.htm file and nothin else

can anyone help me get passed this issue?

kind regards

ariel

Have sorted the issue, by clicking priorities within the tmp file, resolved the 0775 to 0777 :-)

thanks

lee

Hi guys

i have been trying to install v3 using file zila, uploading the files from "upload" folder into public_html as guided in the read me file.

having succesfully uploaded the files, and following the instructions within the selected domain is causing problems.

step 1 is ok, step 2 leaves me with a 'current permission' of 0755 where 'required permission' is 0777

Please make sure the following file permissions are set correctly:

File / Folder Current Permission Required Permission

images/uploads/ 0777 0777

images/uploads/thumbs/ 0777 0777

includes/global.inc.php 0777 0777

pear/tmp/ 0755 0777

on clicking '?'

i'm directed to a new window requesting operating system varification, and clicking the OS (windows) brings the following messge:

Setting File Permissions on a Windows Server

Windows servers do not require file permissions to be changed. Please progress to the next step as nothing needs to be done.

although the cubecart instalation page will not let me go further than step 2

i have tried looking in 'pear' and in the tmp folder there is an IE index.htm file and nothin else

can anyone help me get passed this issue?

kind regards

ariel