Am I Better Off?

Guest Seus

Guest Seus

I'm trying to figure out if I'd be better off utilizing something such as paypal or google checkout to deal with orders and what not. I usually make web sites for clients, and we get pretty detailed with the design of it and what not and they usually want that design to be what the shopping experience is. Am I missing something with integrating CubeCart into my designs? or would it be more logical for me to go the google checkout route? What are the pros and cons to each?

Guest degsey69

My experience tells me that paypal are the better route to take, I have both methods of payment in my webstore and 100 to 1 times paypal is used over google, so to just use google you will find it might put of clients from making the purchase.

Google and Paypal aren't carts, though they both let you generate "buy" buttons. It depends on your needs. If you are selling just a few products, doing html pages with buy buttons added would be simpler. But if you have a lot of products or inventory that changes frequently, a cart like cubecart would be a lot easier to maintain.

Guest Brivtech

Not to mention also that CubeCart also contains other features like mailing list subscription management, and page content management.