Stock Level issue

Guest admamy

Guest admamy

Hi everyone just wanted to know if any of you facing the same issue from Cubecart version 4.3.1-pl1.

The system cannot reduce the stock level for order status of "Processing" even though the setting has been set as decreasing stock if the order status is "Processing"; under the current mechanism if the payment is paid by credit card, the order will be stated as "Processing" if the payment went thru, however the stock level will not be changed which it suppose to change accoring to the setting in the admin area. In order for me to reduce the stock level, I need to change the "Processing" status to "Pending" and then change to "Processing" in the admin area which I think is illogic to work as such. The worse is the stock level will NEVER change if the order status is changing from "Pending" to "Complete and Despatch" directly.

On the other hand, if the order is by Postel Order, the order status is atated as "Pending". The stock level will NEVER change if the order status is changed from "Pending" to "Complete and Despatch" directly in the admin arae, the stock level will only decrease if the order status is changing from "Pending" to "Processing"; i personally do not see the logic here, why must I change the "Pending" to "Processing" then change to "Complete and Despatch" just to decrease the stock level.

Besides, the stock level will NEVER increase even if the order status has been changed under Pending (New Order), Processing (See order notes), Declined (See order notes), Failed Fraud Review and Cancelled even though the setting has been set to increase.

Regards,