Category Error Message

Guest wop99

Guest wop99

I am trying to add a new category and everytime I do, I get the following message:

Warning: fopen(/home/fujipro/public_html/fuji_store/includes/extra/admin_cat_cache.txt) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/fujipro/public_html/fuji_store/includes/functions.inc.php on line 1358

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/fujipro/public_html/fuji_store/includes/functions.inc.php on line 1359

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/fujipro/public_html/fuji_store/includes/functions.inc.php on line 1360

The new category will show, but when you make a new product, the new category will not be on the list.

Can anyone help on this?

I am trying to add a new category and everytime I do, I get the following message:

Warning: fopen(/home/fujipro/public_html/fuji_store/includes/extra/admin_cat_cache.txt) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/fujipro/public_html/fuji_store/includes/functions.inc.php on line 1358

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/fujipro/public_html/fuji_store/includes/functions.inc.php on line 1359

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/fujipro/public_html/fuji_store/includes/functions.inc.php on line 1360

The new category will show, but when you make a new product, the new category will not be on the list.

Can anyone help on this?

means your folder

/public_html/fuji_store/includes/extra/

and or your file

/public_html/fuji_store/includes/extra/admin_cat_cache.txt

isnt chmodded to 777 (no write priveldges)

login to your site with an ftp client and make sure its chmodded to 777 on the folder and the file