Customer Password Recovery 3.0.18

Guest Esu Osmisquk

Guest Esu Osmisquk

I have been testing all of the features of a cart I have set up for a client. Everything seems to work except the password recovery. (tell a friend, newsletter all working) No mail gets sent for the password recovery. I am hosting on Hostmonster, (that is where the e-mail server is.

I have a feeling this has to do with my SMPT/mail() settings can someone layout exactly what these settings need to be. I use settings which work for my computers mail client. And I have tried many other variations. This is how I have it set (which makes the most sense to me)

SENDING METHOD: SMPT

HOST : mail.mydomain.com

SMTP Port: 26 (as stated in the hostmonster e-mail set up area)

Use Authentication? Yes

SMTP Username: info+mydomain.com

SMTP Password: (the password)

I have been testing all of the features of a cart I have set up for a client. Everything seems to work except the password recovery. (tell a friend, newsletter all working) No mail gets sent for the password recovery. I am hosting on Hostmonster, (that is where the e-mail server is.

I have a feeling this has to do with my SMPT/mail() settings can someone layout exactly what these settings need to be. I use settings which work for my computers mail client. And I have tried many other variations. This is how I have it set (which makes the most sense to me)

SENDING METHOD: SMPT

HOST : mail.mydomain.com

SMTP Port: 26 (as stated in the hostmonster e-mail set up area)

Use Authentication? Yes

SMTP Username: info+mydomain.com

SMTP Password: (the password)

change host to: localhost

that might do the trick I had a client on hostmonster at one point and thats what we did