Error 400 - Admin CP

Guest dannio

Guest dannio

Hi,

I have recently installed a cubecart installation (which works fine on 1 server) onto another server provided by another web hosting company.

The site behaves as you would expect....except....

When we go to the General Settings page of the Admin panel to change the General Config of the site, all loads up correctly. - When we click "save settings" it re-directs us to an error 400 page.

We have identified this as being an issue with MODSECURITY which is on the server, there is not an option to turn this protection off. I have pasted the contents of the log file below and hope somebody can help me out.

Thanks!

[error] [client 94.194.114.101] ModSecurity: Access denied with code 400 (phase 2). Pattern match "\\\\%(?!$|\\\\W|[0-9a-fA-F]{2}|u[0-9a-fA-F]{4})" at ARGS:config[timeFormat]. [id "950107"] [msg "URL Encoding Abuse Attack Attempt"] [severity "WARNING"] [hostname "custom-clothing.uk.com"] [uri "/cstore/admin/settings/index.php"] [unique_id "IPgsS1jQ5noAAEKzKJMAAAAX"]

Guest cartpauj

First check your file permissions. I'm not sure what files you need to check as I'm a newbie to CC but if that doesn't work contact your host. It sounds like maybe they're security settings are blocking you from making changes to your own DB.