Images, Backgrounds, and some Tabs not visible

I recently created a subdomain, for a wholesale site and added a second cubecart for this. I have cubecart installed on the regular domain as well, which is working perfectly. I was originally trying to use the killer skin, but the tabs were not showing up at the top to view the categories, so I switched to the classic view. I have tried to add images, backgrounds, and logo, to the subdomain cart and nothing is showing up at all. Even the buttons where you would enter your text or html are not showing up properly. I dont need the site to be too fancy, but I would like to at least add a background or the logo. What am I doing wrong????

Guest cartpauj

Make sure all your images are there and in the right folders. Also check your includes/global.inc.php to make sure all your directories are set correctly. If that doesn't work you may have uploaded your files using the wrong ftp mode (Binary vs. ASCII mode). I usually leave mine in Binary mode.