Pronto.Com Tracking Code

Guest The Debster

Guest The Debster

I signed up for this Pronto.Com thing to help promote the items in my store. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get it working.

They have a little snippet of javascript code that will track click throughs and orders that come from their site to mine so that my account is properly billed.

1. Basic Implementation: This will allow you to track your total orders and conversion rate from your Pronto leads. Any additional sales data and performance metrics require the Complete Implementation.

Insert the following code on your order confirmation page (or the page that users land on following the completion of your checkout process).

Does anyone have experience with this site?

Anyone know the title and in which folder the page is that I'd need to put this code on?

Thanks for any help!!

Guest degsey69

I would suspect that the file you are looking for is here

skins/yourskin/styleTemplates/content/confirmed.tpl

Without seeing the code or instructions I would not know where to place the javascript, but experiment, place it at the end of the code and see if it works there.

Degsey

Guest The Debster

I would suspect that the file you are looking for is here

skins/yourskin/styleTemplates/content/confirmed.tpl

Without seeing the code or instructions I would not know where to place the javascript, but experiment, place it at the end of the code and see if it works there.

Degsey

Ohhhhhh! That makes sense. Thanks Degsey! The code is very small and looks like this:

<script language="Javascript"> var merchant_account_id='XXXXX'

</script> <script language="Javascript">

src="https://XXXXXXXX.pronto.com/js/roi.js"> </script>

You think its still okay at the end of all the other code?