Search Box not working

Guest ChrisA

Guest ChrisA

Been doing my cubecart store for a couple of months now. But i've noticed a problem with the search engine. When you type in to the search box something that we don't sell, it just hangs and no screen comes up saying sorry this product hasn't been found etc. It works fine when it's something that we do sell.

I've added some mods to the store just in case anyone thinks its anything to do with them, I'm using the crisp-white skin, estelles shipping mod and a mod from cubehelper for adding forms.

I don't think it's anything to do with the crisp white skin as it still does the same when i switch to one of the standard skins.

I've put the store in online mode if anyone would care to take a look www.power4laptops.co.uk and i would be grateful if someone could help.

Been doing my cubecart store for a couple of months now. But i've noticed a problem with the search engine. When you type in to the search box something that we don't sell, it just hangs and no screen comes up saying sorry this product hasn't been found etc. It works fine when it's something that we do sell.

I've added some mods to the store just in case anyone thinks its anything to do with them, I'm using the crisp-white skin, estelles shipping mod and a mod from cubehelper for adding forms.

I don't think it's anything to do with the crisp white skin as it still does the same when i switch to one of the standard skins.

I've put the store in online mode if anyone would care to take a look www.power4laptops.co.uk and i would be grateful if someone could help.

Hey

Jusy looked and it seems to be working fine from here. No problem at all.

http://www.power4laptops.co.uk/index.php?s...t&Submit=Go