Changed to free shipping cant change it back

Guest Premiere Replacement China

Guest Premiere Replacement China

Hi

Changed settings to free shipping but cannot get back to shipping by weight,advice please.

Also how do I go about changing to Paypal Express.

Many thanks

Patricia

www.premierereplacementchina.com

When I click to set it - it reads update failed

Guest soulmanmtl

Hi

Changed settings to free shipping but cannot get back to shipping by weight,advice please.

Also how do I go about changing to Paypal Express.

Many thanks

Patricia

www.premierereplacementchina.com

When I click to set it - it reads update failed

Are you using V4? Might sound stupid but did you disabled free shipping? Because if you didnt, thats why you cant have by weight as the free option is enabled.

• 8 months later...

Having the same problem, using version 3.0.17, PHP Version 5.2.5, and MySQL version 5.0.89-community.

I enabled Free Shipping, disabled the others, to test something. Then I disabled Free Shipping, enabled Flat Rate shipping and set it to $5.00. Cart still reports "Shipping: N/A." Tried enabling Per Item instead, still says "Shipping: N/A"

**Oops, didn't see that this Q was posted in V4 when I replied to it. I'm going to leave it anyway, unless I find the same question in the V3 forum**

I enabled Free Shipping, disabled the others, to test something. Then I disabled Free Shipping, enabled Flat Rate shipping and set it to $5.00. Cart still reports "Shipping: N/A." Tried enabling Per Item instead, still says "Shipping: N/A"

Are you logged in when you view the order? It shows Shipping: N/A if you add product to basket, then view basket and you haven't logged in. Try logging in.

Hope that helps.

Are you logged in when you view the order? It shows Shipping: N/A if you add product to basket, then view basket and you haven't logged in. Try logging in.

Thanks for replying. I don't know if it is because I logged in that it works now, or that by trying logging in and going forward with the order that it started calculating, but either way it works now, yay.

• 4 months later...
Guest Reykin

Is there a way to display Shipping without being logged in?

Two reasons:

(1) People like to see extras up front

(2) We are only using PayPal express so anyone clicking on the PayPal button will then bypass the login and buy goods without shipping being added.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think you can show shipping prices before being logged in because if you ship to different countries or states, you will more than likely have different rates. Without the address, cubecart won't know how much the cost will be to that particular place until the customer who already has an account logs in, or one without an account fills in the shipping/invoice form during checkout.

Lee