Admin suddenly can't View or Add Products

Guest 2501

Cube Cart 3.018

I've had my store set up, and have successfully added four products so far, but suddenly when I log in to the admin area, it won't allow me access to the pages for View Products, Add Products, or Product Options. Everything else seems to be available, but when I click on one of those options, I get the admin menu on the left with all but the top two options (Admin Home and Store Home) greyed out, and a login box on the right. If I try to then click on any of the greyed-out links, I get an error message box saying "You do not have permission to access this."

I don't think that I did anything on the back-end to change something, nor did I manually edit any config files or php files since I finished editing my site skin, which I did before I had added any products.

I tried creating another admin login account, but I get the same results using that one.

Any Clues?

Hello all,

Since I saw that several people in the past had experienced this or similar problems, but no one had ever helped them out, I'm happy to report that I figured it out.

After discovering that I could successfully access these areas from another machine, I just deleted all my cookies from the admin area on my site, and after that it was fine.

My theory is that I must have used the back button to try and access the product edit page when my session was logged out, and somehow that must have created a bad cookie.