Royal Mail Packetpost

Guest Tobythedog

Guest Tobythedog

Hi,

Need someone who uses packetpost to give me some advice I have looked on Royal Mail website and could not find the info I need, Unless I am blind ;)

I have a big yellow docket pouches called "revenue protection" do these go inside the mail sacks with the invoice or get dropped of at post office? I have asked my postmaster at the local post office and he seems a bit clueless.

Also I have 1st class red tags I know the PPI number goes on poster, but what number goes on the docket No.

I am bit confused that I was not given any instructions, and when calling Royal Mail, I seem to have to press a million buttons to get anyone.

Rgds

Andrew

• 1 month later...

Guest lymonium

Hi,

Need someone who uses packetpost to give me some advice I have looked on Royal Mail website and could not find the info I need, Unless I am blind ;)

I have a big yellow docket pouches called "revenue protection" do these go inside the mail sacks with the invoice or get dropped of at post office? I have asked my postmaster at the local post office and he seems a bit clueless.

Also I have 1st class red tags I know the PPI number goes on poster, but what number goes on the docket No.

I am bit confused that I was not given any instructions, and when calling Royal Mail, I seem to have to press a million buttons to get anyone.

Rgds

Andrew

You've probably worked this all out by now, but the yellow pouch goes in the sacks. The Docket No on the red tag is the Order number you get when you print out your docket - let me know if you need anything else - I've been using it for over a year now!