Admin Login Problem

Guest belsizesquare

Guest belsizesquare

Bit of a strange problem this one... I have 3 separate admin logins (username / password) on our cubecart v4.3.1 site.

However no matter which user I login as, it always logs me as the same administrator (being the one that I set up when installing cubecart). This results in the other person being logged out and results in only one person being able to work on the site at any one time.

This is a new problem, arising only after we upgraded to v4.3.3 - not sure if that is the cause?

I've looked on the forums to see if someone has had a similar problem, but no luck.

Any help would be appreciated.

Guest MasterSites

Bit of a strange problem this one... I have 3 separate admin logins (username / password) on our cubecart v4.3.1 site.

However no matter which user I login as, it always logs me as the same administrator (being the one that I set up when installing cubecart). This results in the other person being logged out and results in only one person being able to work on the site at any one time.

This is a new problem, arising only after we upgraded to v4.3.3 - not sure if that is the cause?

I've looked on the forums to see if someone has had a similar problem, but no luck.

Any help would be appreciated.

My resolution on changing how PHP is run on your hosting from CGI application to ISAPI Extension should resolve this issue you can find my solution here http://forums.cubecart.com/index.php?showt...rt=#entry166229 look under MasterSites

Thanks

Rob