CSV files for other carts

Guest jonnytub

Guest jonnytub

Hi all,

I currently use cubecart for my store frontend and would like to provide customers who may use other shopping cart systems such as zen cart and oscommerce, etc with some kind of csv file whereby they upload my products to their own store quickly? Or is it some other file type or even multiple file types for different carts? Since I'm new at this I was also wondering whether you could also advise on the following.

Are pictures somehow included in the 'csv file' or 'other type' or are they predominantly uploaded to a customers website as a zip file or something and then manually matched to product listings?

I've a good grounding in html, etc, a tincy wincy bit of php (i.e. know what to change and what to leave well alone to achieve what I need and no more) but this whole part of my website has me truly stumped, any help?

Guest jonnytub

Hi all,

I currently use cubecart for my store frontend and would like to provide customers who may use other shopping cart systems such as zen cart and oscommerce, etc with some kind of csv file whereby they upload my products to their own store quickly? Or is it some other file type or even multiple file types for different carts? Since I'm new at this I was also wondering whether you could also advise on the following.

Are pictures somehow included in the 'csv file' or 'other type' or are they predominantly uploaded to a customers website as a zip file or something and then manually matched to product listings?

I've a good grounding in html, etc, a tincy wincy bit of php (i.e. know what to change and what to leave well alone to achieve what I need and no more) but this whole part of my website has me truly stumped, any help?

Any help with this guys?