Pre-Sales, can the product header text be changed

Guest webdes

Guest webdes

I have developed carts using VP-ASP previously but wanted to use something like Cubecart for my next project as it meets xhtml standards and I was hoping not to have to mod the php code if possible as doing so in VP-ASP has resulted in nearly impossible upgrades.

I would like to use the cart to sell records and wanted Product colums headed Artists Name and Record Name rather than just Name.

Can this be done please and if so how? - would I have to use say the Procuct code column for the record name and the Name column for the artists name.

On a separate note it does concern me to see the postings on IE8 and failure to add to cart without Cubecart providing a speedy fix. This seems a serious business critical problem and I would say that VP-ASP have always been very quick to fix such a business critical problem when I have had them over the years. It is making me wonder whether I should stick with VP-ASP though.

Thanks