is that possible ? 1 million subcats

Good morning to all.

I am setting up a store for my client that has auto parts.

The total number of categories and subcategories for his needs is about -- 1.400.000 cats/sub cats !

This number is from auto brands x auto models x model machine x 21 cats of parts + 178 sub cats of parts.

I have reach 18.700 cats/sub cats and from inside the admin panel the products and categories are already having trouble.

When i try to edit a category it opens but it stops at "Category Level:" and at the pull down menu has only the "top level"

It doesn't show the rest fields like the category image and the rest.

The products are also opening for edit in the admin panel but if i try to do a "Rebuild category product count" it never ends but it does the rebuild as i see in store front. But then it doesn't open the product anymore in admin panel so i can edit it. It just stays at "Below is a list of all the current products in the database".

I must add another product so then it shows the products again.

Or add another product with import from a CSV file. Or wait about an hour to pass and then it opens the product for edit. Maybe after an hour finishes the rebuild? If so this is for the 18.700 cats, what will happen when i reach 1 million ?

I believe the cubecart database is not correct for such big stores. It has limitations. I need a second cubecart_category table and maybe a third table and even a forth table and so on, so i can assign a sub table to a father table and so on.

Is it possible to reach 1 million + sub cats this way ?

The only way to populate the database for now is with a mod i made that imports/exports the cubecart_category from CSV files.

Thank you