Digital Downloads Don't Produce a Download Link

Guest JasonBlack

Guest JasonBlack

I am brand new to ecommerce, and am running Ver 3.0.17.

I have made no mods to the account.

I was supposed to have my online store up and running last week. I desperately need help with this.

Here is the problem.

I am offering homemade digital cartoons in my store. I have been able to set up a few of the vids on the site. To test it I have made the items free and set up a dummy "customer account" to test out how smoothly the process might go.

So far you can pick an item (or more) and you can put them in the cart. But the problem comes when you get to the Payment Method screen. The only option it gives you is "Postal Order Form." When you click continue it simply shows you an "invoice" and then displays the Print Setup window. In order to get the download link I have to manually go to the Orders screen and process the order myself. What I am needing is for the customer to be given the download link right where they are as soon as payment has been made (of course by "made" what I mean is once the payment has been confirmed by the "system" as having been given) without them having to wait for me to change the order's status and send them an email with the link.

So those are my issues:

1.) Make it where the customer can be given their download link promptly after making payment, and without having to leave the site.

2.) Make it where I don't have to manually process the orders by changing the status. I want CubeCart to do all that.

I was not able to find this situation in the archives, but if it has been addressed already I ask your indulgence. I've gone over the documentation and went to cubecart.org but have been unable to find an answer. I would deeply appreciate any help I can get.