Want a better way to get hold of Cubecart?

Guest Tetsugaku-San

Guest Tetsugaku-San

Hi all, I've been in fairly close contact with CubeCart customer services several times over the past 12-1 months, and I have often had a few problems. I have been frustrated with their ticketing system and their very 'closed' approach to sharing any info.

Anyway, after some success using the site for other companies I found the GetSatisfaction page for CubeCart here:

http://getsatisfaction.com/devellion

Devellion are hooked up to it and tend to answer questions really quickly, I've made V5 suggestions, quizzed them about the checkout process, all sorts of things. We'll get a better response from them if there are a few more people trying however so why not drop along and suggest something for V5 or share a glaring bug in V4 that hasn't been fixed?

I've suggested a bulk upload tool

a site map

Better postage options

and a smoother checkout process

You can vite against these suggestions if you think they are bad as well !!

cheers all

Guest Tetsugaku-San

No not really - this is a two way, rather than one way conversation. Devellion often just ignore queries put on the blog and all support notes remain closed.

The GetSatisfaction system is more democratic, Say for example I post up a product suggestion that says "Make V5 have a decent bulk uploader" you can go onto the GetSatisfaction site and specifically say Good idea, bad idea, how about this instead... or make your own suggestio0ns for alternatives and improvements.

The CC development process is incredibly closed and considering so many people rely on it for their income I'd say people getting more involved and Devellion speaking back directly and openly can only be a good thing.

They spoke to me directly on Twitter and said they appreciate all suggestions they receive through all channels (Blog, Twitter, GetSatisfaction etc.) and do consider things, GetSatisfaction is the easiest and most open way of us all doing it :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
Guest Tetsugaku-San

Just to remind people we've had some feedback from Devellion on this site - it's open, free and not like the closed feedback you get from Devellion if you contact them directly.

How about adding a question about support on the getsatisfaction site when you add a question here?

Cheers all :wacko: