Shipping Module For Canada ( Fedex / UPS / DHL / Candapost )

nivar

Shipping Module For Canada ( Fedex / UPS / DHL / Canadapost )

is there any working shipping module for Canada. i have been trying to find shipping module for shipping form Canada and nun of the modules that comes with cc4 work. or impossible to set it up. if anyone know a module that will work with shipping form Canada let me know. thanks in advance.

-----------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------

I GOT THE CANADAPOST MODULE TO WORK.

- you have to call canadapost.ca to get your "Merchant ID" call: 1-866-511-0546

- your "Merchant ID" would look something like this "CPC_YOUR_BUSSINESS_NAME"

- cansapost would also provide you with password to log into their http://sellonline.canadapost.ca/ site.

- you have to update your business information in there website in order to the module to work properly.

-

- Insert "Merchant ID" this in the canapost shipping module in the cubecart.

- enable the canadapost shipping.

- You are ready to ship by canadapost.

Sept 13 2009

I need to know the answer to this same question before I proceed further with a program that might not be useful.

Please email me personally to let me know if you have solved this problem. I would be most grateful.

Laurna

• 1 year later...
Guest SpiritWalker

Sept 13 2009

I need to know the answer to this same question before I proceed further with a program that might not be useful.

Please email me personally to let me know if you have solved this problem. I would be most grateful.

Laurna

I contacted cubecart support and they told me the following:

"I am sorry but UPS can be used only in US stores." "There are no modules for Canadian Shipping"

I guess they figure because we Canadians live in igloos, we don't have shipping LOL Weez hicks live up in thar them mountains LOL...

Lot's of really good Ecommerce programs out there. I'm about to try Zen Cart. Apparently you can make your own custom banners for your business where Cubecart, you have to to pay for a licence to remove and add your own banner. Unless you have developer and web server experience, setting up Paypal to work with cubecart can be frustrating. Zen Cart has modules available for Canada Shipping.

I can't vouch for Zen Cart because sometimes the advertising is better than the program :) I haven't seen a module for Canada UPS or DHL yet but have found Canada Post. I'll give it a go and see how it works. The reason I'm trying zen cart is because it comes free via my web host. I've google searched Ecommerce options and found a few. Some pose monthly fees whihc are expensive. There are many options yet to check out for this.

Good luck to you! Lot's of options out there.