How do I download a product file to upload into google base?

Guest swankychicks

Guest swankychicks

Hi I read a post on CC3 and it said in order to download a file to upload into google base you go to View Products and there is a google icon in the top right hand corner. i don't find this is CC4 so where to I go to download a file of my products that I can then upload into google base? I a using CC4 v4.2.2 I also read I may need to update to 4.3.3 but when I click the icon 4.3.3 available from my store admin I am taken to a cubecart ordering page that doesn't have the upgrade. Thanks!

You can download the latest version of cubecart (4.3.3) from the new ordering system. Version 4.2.2 is very old and should be upgraded as a matter of urgency.

As a licence holder, you'll need to log in to the system, and you'll then see the file to download.

https://cp.cubecart.com/login

You should back-up your site, and download the backup to your local PC (and leave a copy of the server). Ensure the back-up contains a copy of the database as well as the store files.

If you are not technical, you'll need someone to install it for you. If your store is modified, you will need updated versions of the mods, and these will also need to be re-installed. I also think the templates have a minor tweak when upgrading from older stores.

On version 4.3.3, I can see a Google Export option under the "Export Catalog" menu, and the new code includes the required "condition" tag.

Jason