Free [admin] Add customer

Guest Tuningneons.com

Guest Tuningneons.com

Im not a full member but i been working and using this cubecart for a long time for free from my hosting provider . But i want a free mod that will add clients from the admin panel . Is there anything like that for free ? if so please tell me where i can get it or pm me and send it to me. Please i need it ASAP. i got like 150 people i need to add in my web site and i cant do it with out this mod. im not a big MYSQL person so i need this mod ASAP.

Im not a full member but i been working and using this cubecart for a long time for free from my hosting provider . But i want a free mod that will add clients from the admin panel . Is there anything like that for free ? if so please tell me where i can get it or pm me and send it to me. Please i need it ASAP. i got like 150 people i need to add in my web site and i cant do it with out this mod. im not a big MYSQL person so i need this mod ASAP.

So... you're using an ecommerce product for free, and also expecting some one else to provide their work for free.

This is different to forums/blogs/non-profit making areas of the web. Why should people work for you for free?

I note your site is not a charity, nor a non-profit.

At some point, you will have to pay for work- or at least offer something in exchange.

I don't think such a mod exists, free or otherwise. You can try contacting a developer in cubecartforums.org and be prepared to pay for their time - if this is important to you.