Registration - Help! Almost All my registrations are for Afghanist

grafis

Help this is driving us crazy!

Due to required field or Captcha failure at least 50% of our customers Register like this:

State: Alabama

When Registration fails CubeCart keeps ALL entered values except Country and State instead reverting them back to Afghanistan, a blank field (for non United States 'states') and Alabama (three fields show onscreen). Since there is no Alert or highlight customers don't realize they need to re-enter these values.

CC 4.3.3

How to Fix?

Hi, the form should keep the values entered by the customer even if the registration fails, I am not sure why your's does not, have you upgraded recently?

Personally I have removed the captcha completely from the registration page as generally there is no need for it and even massive online stores do not do this. If you want to do the same then the post below will show you how.

http://forums.cubecart.com/index.php?s=&am...st&p=159824

Hi, the form should keep the values entered by the customer even if the registration fails, I am not sure why your's does not, have you upgraded recently?

Personally I have removed the captcha completely from the registration page as generally there is no need for it and even massive online stores do not do this. If you want to do the same then the post below will show you how.

http://forums.cubecart.com/index.php?s=&am...st&p=159824

Upgrade shortly after 4.3.3 came out and the issue appeared after that.

All values are kept except Country and State (name, phone, address etc are all kept)

Captcha - I'll try to keep it as neither CC nor the customers business are massive and thus don't have the manpower, security or level of software (no offense meant to CC!)