Configuring the Payment Page CCV4

Guest funkygarb

Guest funkygarb

I'm still testing V4 and when I put a product in my cart, click through to the payment page, there are four radio buttons. I configured authorizenet -- in the description in the admin section I put it in as Mastercard/Visa/Discover so that is showing up in radio button #3. Then I put paypal in and that is underneath in the 4th radio button.

The two blank radio buttons show up first, then my auth net, then paypal.

How do I delete the blank radio buttons? It looks so unprofessional. Can someone please help me? I attached what the page looks like. Thanks to anyone for any help on this issue.

This is my last struggle and then I can take it live!

wackycheckoutcubecart.htm

Guest funkygarb

Still have this problem. Can't anyone help me? Can anyone tell me where I can find the file and how to remove the codes for the blank stupid radio buttons that do nothing but make the page look unprofessional??

Still have this problem. Can't anyone help me? Can anyone tell me where I can find the file and how to remove the codes for the blank stupid radio buttons that do nothing but make the page look unprofessional??

in the admin panel, make sure that the only gateways that are enabled are the ones you want. If a payment gateway is enabled and does not have a description, it will show up as a blank radio button.

thanks

/Goober

Guest funkygarb

in the admin panel, make sure that the only gateways that are enabled are the ones you want. If a payment gateway is enabled and does not have a description, it will show up as a blank radio button.

thanks

/Goober

Hi Goober Thanks. I must be confused. Here is what shows up and i've selected the 2 that are green--the others are red, they weren't selected. here's a screenshot.