Subcategory spacing issues.

Hi all. first of all the site I'm speaking about is www.oceanabyssaquatics.ca/shop/

Ok if you click on "Aquarium Equipment" it brings you to the category page...as you can see the images are not at all lined up. I have played with the layout css file and played with the #SubCategories and .subcat sections to no avail..any suggestions?

The wierd thing is is that on the Homepage the images for recently added looks great and other subcategories look fine....I'm stumped sad.gif

here are two of the urls to help you all out:

Here and Here

Thank you in advance

Hi all. first of all the site I'm speaking about is www.oceanabyssaquatics.ca/shop/

Ok if you click on "Aquarium Equipment" it brings you to the category page...as you can see the images are not at all lined up. I have played with the layout css file and played with the #SubCategories and .subcat sections to no avail..any suggestions?

The wierd thing is is that on the Homepage the images for recently added looks great and other subcategories look fine....I'm stumped sad.gif

here are two of the urls to help you all out:

Here and Here

Thank you in advance

Problem solved from help I recieved from another site.

• 6 months later...
Guest Steve.Thompson

Change the width setting for .subCat in layout.css, probably have to change height as well.

Nothing there to adjust width or height. Subcats are just displayed one after the other. If the text is longer, the next subcat goes to the next line.

This is the Carreta-Soft skin.

Steve.

Guest Steve.Thompson

Now I remember why I stopped using CubeCart last year.

Having problems and no help from the developers and no help from the "community".

Has anyone else got any helpful suggestions please?

Thanks, Steve.