The Add to Basket buttom

Guest joselito1234

Guest joselito1234

Hi, my client is using the killer template..... and the "add to basket" button is always at the bottom of the webpage.... i need to put that button also at the top of the page..... does anyone know how to do this?.... i got experience working with php,css,html and javascript.... but cant find the exact file to edit..... this is the first time i work with cubecart..... i found is an excelent tool.

Thnx A lot.!!!

Hi, my client is using the killer template..... and the "add to basket" button is always at the bottom of the webpage.... i need to put that button also at the top of the page..... does anyone know how to do this?.... i got experience working with php,css,html and javascript.... but cant find the exact file to edit..... this is the first time i work with cubecart..... i found is an excelent tool.

Thnx A lot.!!!

If your talking about the *View Basket* then you can copy the extra {SHOPPING_CART} box in styleTemplates/global/index.tpl

{CATEGORIES}

{SHOPPING_CART}

{INFORMATION}

{CURRENCY}

{SHOPPING_CART}

Not sure if that answers your querie.

Andrea :)