4.3.4 add to basket fails suddenly

Guest SteveWill

Guest SteveWill

I recently purchased cubecart and installed 4.3.3 first but before I completed skin changes 4.3.4 was released so I upgraded immediately. Everything was working fine, or at least I thought it was. I tested my products by adding them to the basket and then checking that everything was ok. Suddenly nothing will add to basket and also I cannot log into customer area any more with the test account I set up. When I add something to the basket it still says it is empty and when I try to log into the customer account it just goes back to the homepage without logging in.

Can someone tell me how to fix this or am I going to have to start over from scratch. I hope not. since I have installed several mods and made changes to my skin to get everything to look and work the way I want. I had that and suddenly it quit working.

I even did a restore of backup on my server to a time before the problem started and still did not fix it.?????

Please help.

Guest SteveWill

My store is located at www.hometownprinting.com

I am communicating with Cubecart now and they indicated that a mod I installed may have caused the problem. The mod is file upload with txt fields by Estelle. They say it may be conflicting with 4.3.4.

Any help you can offer will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

steve